$100K — $150K *
Company Description Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, and Club Monaco, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands.
Position Overview This position will have the responsibility for the delivery of the Information Technology Infrastructure Projects, follow the best practices of project management and ensure the proper communication with all stakeholders. The Infrastructure Project Manager will drive several project initiatives in the building consolidation, end user computing, network redesign, tech refresh, voice and video implementation and other technical upgrades to support our cloud adoption.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Demonstrate broad knowledge of Enterprise Technology Infrastructure solutions
· Responsible for the day to day managing of multiple projects to ensure each project is delivered on time, on scope and on budget.
· Maintain the project plans, risk register, weekly status report and stakeholder communication tracking
· Responsible to obtain technical requirements, generate the demand management and present the bill of materials to the stakeholders
· Manage project scope, budget, schedule, change control and escalate issues when necessary
· Facilitate and participate in project meetings where different functions require coordination and interdependencies
· Participate actively in larger projects like building construction, office relocation, workplace implementation, user's migration and workplace IT infrastructure services delivery.
· Ensure project objectives are understood and met, ensuring the project core team and stakeholders are aligned.
· Manage all IT vendor relationships to ensure timelines and quality are met
· Ensure the transition to support processes and runbook documentation are delivered for any project, ensuring the network operations center, service desk, infrastructure functional towers and applications are well communicated and trained before the project is closed.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Electronics
· Project Management Professional certification (PMP)
· 5-7 years of experience across Information Technology Infrastructure areas: Service Desk, Datacenter, Network, End User Computing, Telephony, Security and Production Control
· 3-5 years leading technical projects in the areas above
· Strong track record of project delivery and benefits realization
· Strong interpersonal communication skills and problem-solving skills
· Self-starter / self-motivated, capable of staying on track without supervision
· Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
Valid through: 11/23/2020