About This Role
We are looking for someone to:
- Lead a team of highly skilled IT professionals in providing a range of application support services ensuring enterprise operating standards are met and business objectives are achieved.
- Manage the overall team by providing leadership, inspiration, coaching, professional development, and technical guidance; set targets and objectives for the team, monitor progress by overseeing metrics and KIs, and deliver results.
- Foster an environment / culture that encourages productivity, innovation, process improvement, teamwork, and a high level of professionalism.
- The candidate provides senior technical leadership to the TDAM Development team and will become the business and technical subject matter expert for proprietary Performance Management and Analytics Capabilities.
- The candidate will also play a key role in Change Management, and will have proven proficiency and knowledge in TD’s SDLC
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support for production incidents and provide single point of contact for related business communications, escalating as required.
- Establish effective relationships with multiple business and technology partners, programs, and project teams by building trust and communicating/collaborating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- The candidate will also have direct interaction with various levels of TDAM business personnel (including business analysts, management and other groups across the business).
- 5-10years’ experience in a fast-paced Asset Management/Capital Markets technology support environment.
- A solid understanding of RiskTechnology trends and themes.
- Excellent understanding of data management concepts.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills with impeccable attention to detail.
- Strong working knowledge Windows2012 and above, SQL server 2008 and above, Microsoft .NET, JIRA, Confluence, ServiceNow.
Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking, share your knowledge and educate others.
- Communicate and collaborate with both technical and non-technical professionals.
- Cultivate winning relationships by building trust with business and technology partners.
- Share our commitment to productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency.
- Embrace change and witness amazing things happen – from the inside.