As Manager IT Solutions, E-Commerce, you will be directly managing a team of global engineering talent focused on building a world-class, frictionless delivery experience for our engineers. We are seeking an inspiring, technically sound, consumer product focused leader who is passionate about building best in-class customer experiences, engineering complex, secure and high-quality reliable software.
Top Skills we are seeking in you…
You are experienced in open-source and cloud-based technologies, agile methodologies and reliability based modern software engineering
Be a combination of a highly-technical hands-on software architect and an effective leader. You are passionate about recruiting, inspiring and developing team members.
You can hold own in technical discussions, be a subject matter expert, and have strategic influence with the product and business and other engineering organizations.
You communicate cross-functionally across various teams, organizations and internal and external stakeholders to drive engineering efforts on consumer product initiatives
Work together with Product Management, Operations and Engineering domain teams to design and develop tools and processes to make seamless delivery of code happen.
Encourage a data-driven culture to improve the efficiency, scalability, stability, and security of consumer applications and in-house systems to help scale the company.
Partner with other engineering teams to drive leverage, reuse and technical craftsmanship in the larger engineering organization.
You have a proven track record of "Can-Do" attitude and Results Orientation and have an innate ability to imbibe those tenets in your team's work ethics
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, CIS or related field
- 8+ years of IT experience
- 5+ years of experience developing commercial applications and complex systems
- 7+ years of experience in delivering eCommerce applications in an agile ecosystem
- 3+ Years of demonstrated history of starting, hiring and growing world class engineering teams
- 3+ years of micro-services and DevOps experience
- Experience with agile methodologies and best practices such as Scrum, XP, Kanban, etc.
- Strong software engineering background and development experience in OOP concepts and design, Java, UNIX, web services
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, CIS or related field
- 2+ years of experience in a supervisory, leadership role, managing operational and/or financialbudgets
- 3+ years of experienceworking with application and integration middleware, working with defect or incident tracking software and working with source code control systems
- 5+ years of experience developing and implementing systems within an organization, managing systems analysis, working with 3rd party vendors and management experience in the retail industry
- 1+ years of IT Consulting experience
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Job ID 1401211BR