This position is responsible for leadership of the Core IT Service Management Office within the IT GSM division. The Manager of IT Service Management is responsible for strategy formulation and developing a roadmap for improving the maturity of IT Service Management functions within Laureate globally.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage the Global ITSM transformation program and provide thought leadership and subject matter expertise for multiple ITIL processes including understanding and driving its purpose, alignment with industry standards, best practices and benchmarking to improve IT Service Operations within Laureate IT.
• Set ITIL Process objectives and work in a matrix organization to deliver work with long-term impact on the function over multiple geographies.
• Develop a Global Community of Practice (CoP) within Laureate to share ITSM best practices with Corporate and Regional IT divisions.
• Accountable for Global cloud-based ITSM tool governance, maintenance, and support functions.
• Develop a high performing team of ITSM analysts responsible for the support of all Core ITSM functions including Change, Incident, Problem, and Configuration Management. Provide administrative, supervisory and technical direction for Service Management personnel.
• Manage and drive the Change Management process within IT GSM to ensure operational stability at all times. This includes tracking and reporting of changes.
• Determine the scope and impact of incidents handled by IT GSM, assist with Root Cause Analysis for major incidents, and identify preventative corrective actions.
• Engage with cross-functional teams within Laureate to prioritize and integrate process development and maturation, ensuring that the right talent is engaged and utilized at the appropriate level in order to achieve successful service delivery outcomes.
• Ensure that the Corporate IT CMDB is managed and maintained with the highest degree of accuracy, and ensure that audits are performed on a regular basis.
• Lead and implement ITSM process metrics to drive continuous improvements.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Systems Management
- Minimum 8years of experience
- Certified in ITIL, PMO
The Preferred Qualifications:
- Desired to be bilingual in English and Spanish
- Experience in developing and deploying best practices, policies, procedures and processes.
- Builds a network of relationships across IT functional groups, business peers and executive management
- Influence development of broad based risk management strategies
- Well organized, with strong time management skills.
- Strong prioritization skills and attention to detail with the ability to manage & coordinate multiple competing priorities and requests.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with colleagues and senior leaders in business groups and across finance and multiple locations.
Job ID 31207BR