$200K — $250K *
Job Summary: To provide general and technical leadership in the operation of the core IT Service Management processes. Consists of both management responsibilities and daily technical tasks including providing guidance, training, oversight, and implementation of appropriate controls and performing regular and effective reviews of all technical aspects of the job.
Primary Job Responsibilities
1. Responsible for the hiring, training, recognition, development and management of staff.
2. Guides staff to mitigate risk to the production environments, follow ITSM processes, recognize issues, identify root cause of problems, and communicate effectively through the Incident and Problem management processes.
3. Establishes, tracks, measures, and communicates all core ITIL Processes (Incident, Situation, Problem, Request, Change, Release, IT Asset Management (ITAM), Continual Service Improvement (CSI)) utilized by the IT organization.
4. Establishes, tracks, and communicates metrics for IT to ensure that corporate, departmental, and team standards and processes are best utilized and ensures all team members understand and adhere to established ITSM Processes.
5. Administers the ITSM ticketing system and ensures workflows align with established processes.
6. Manages financial models, budget process and ensures cost containment actions are implemented.
7. Responsible for assets and asset lifecycle for items assigned to team for work purposes and individual assets for assigned team members.
8. Provides support to internal customers for internal and external Audit responses and new business requests for information (RFI) and requests for proposal (RFP).
9. Manages the Disaster Recovery (DR) team to ensure Standard Operating Procedures are in place and functional. Facilitates DR drills and provides executive summaries.
10. Reviews, creates and maintains documentation, diagrams, system standards, operating procedures and work instructions for the ITSM team.
Position requires a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field and five years of IT Operations, ITIL Processes, Audit, or metrics/reporting experience. Will accept any suitable combination of education and experience.
Position requires experience managing one or more Infrastructure Specialty areas or other IT related teams; previous experience managing technical teams of five or more is preferred; ability to lead, mentor, and evaluate performance of staff; ability to split work time across both technical tasks (30%) and management work (70%); in-depth knowledge of system development and/or infrastructure methodologies and life cycles; and strong written and verbal communication skills.
Valid through: 11/11/2021
$150K — $200K *
3 days ago