Responsible for the overall management of the Property’s IT support efforts and staff. Ensure that problems are identified and resolved in a timely manner. Plan, organize, and implement Property’s IT projects. Develop, implement, and maintain P&Ps, systems, and methods for the effective management and control of group operations.
- Manage and direct activities of the Property’s IT group to ensure the timely and accurate installation, maintenance, and repair of computer hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Ensure the team’s timely and accurate identification, resolution, documentation, and tracking of problems.
- Responsible for personnel-related matters including interviewing, hiring, scheduling, training, coaching, evaluating, promoting, counseling, and discharging.
- Manage IT-related projects, installations, and the like for the Property.
- Keep senior management apprised of needs, problems and issues.
- Develop, implement, maintain, and ensure compliance with P&Ps.
- Responsible for managing group’s annual budget.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree in a computer science discipline or a comparable level of experiencepreferred.
- Five (5) of supervisory (or higher) level experience in an IT Support position required; must have in-depth familiarity with IT Support operations and Tier Support operations.
- Advanced knowledge of network fundamentals such as LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, and network.
- Must have at least four (4) years of appliedexperience with Windows2000, Windows 7, workstation topologies, and network hardware.
- Must be A+ certified.
- ITIL V3 Awareness training preferred.
- Must have advanced computer networking, client-server, and AS400/iSeries experience.
- Must have excellent project management and proven leadership skills in positions of increasing responsibility.
- Must be knowledgeable about network equipment, hub, switches, and servers.
- Must have excellent communication and time-management skills.
- Must be familiar with various casino business systems and the full suite of Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses.