$150K — $200K *
UKG is looking for an experienced Manager, PMO who thrives in a fast paced, collaborative environment. This position is primarily responsible for effective planning, managing, and implementation of highly visible projects that will improve critical business initiatives. Projects assigned are broad in scope and may involve multiple departments across the organization. This position will support the department’s effort to institutionalize project management skills and lean processes throughout with the aim of improving business results. This is a key role for a results-oriented person with the ability to communicate and negotiate effectively, encourage sound decision-making, and assist the teams he/she works with in successfully delivering on commitments. The role requires a person who can build strong relationships and is highly functional in a dynamic and challenging environment. Must be able to manage conflict and tradeoffs and be able to quickly assess the impact of changes and risks to drive creative solutions. Maturity, high judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence, analytical talent and leadership are essential to success in this role.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Serve as leadership of the PMO, providing innovative ways to deliver technical and business solutions.
• Rely on extensive experience and judgment to manage the overall IT Portfolio to ensure Projects are executed on time and within budget while delivering the defined scope.
• Facilitate resolution of key project risks and issues, including escalation and presentation of resolution options
• Conduct formal portfolio management review of all IT Projects assessing risk to timeline, budget, quality, and customer satisfaction.
• Facilitate process to assess impact of projects. Recommend options to adjust Project priorities to optimize business outcomes with resource capacity and minimize risk.
• Provide leadership to continuously improve the PMO function by encouraging process improvement including the implementation and updating of methodologies and best practices where appropriate. Provide direction and development of PMO department staff and improving Project Management capabilities.
• Manage and execute in a project manager role for key IT initiatives
• Provide visibility, reporting and key metrics around business initiatives.
• 10+ years experience in successfully leading and managing people
• 7+ years experience in successfully leading and managing projects, programs and portfolio
• Software or other tech company experience is required
• Comfortable bending between the tactical and the strategic
• Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills
• Proficiency with technology
Valid through: 5/3/2021
$70K — $90K + $20K bonus
3 days ago