Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 236 days ago
Are you passionate about creating an efficient team of skilled IT professionals? Do you have a desire to put your skills into practice in a small company serving large enterprise customers? Are you excited about developing state of the art technologies?
Kollective is looking for an IT Manager for a growing team of technical staff to develop and maintain the systems, networks, and infrastructure supporting our corporate offices and remote employees. Join a rapidly growing company specializing in enterprise video delivery and end video applications. We are at the cutting edge of content delivery at large scale, serving many Global 2000 customers.
• 5+ years IT management experience
• Computer Science degree or equivalent
• Project and team resource management
• Proven experience as an active member of a security response team
• Experience with corporate management of a mixed Windows/Mac environment
• Experience with Office365 products
• Experience with SCCM and update management
• Some experience with Linux CentOS
• Experience building and maintaining server systems and office infrastructure
• Proactive problem solver with a can-do attitude
• Proven ability to work as part of a team and collaborate with IT/Ops, Customer Support, Engineering, QA and other stakeholders.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Additional Desired Skills
• Experience with compliance; SOC2, SOX, PCI, ISO27001
• Vendor management
• Asset management
• Experience with Jira/ServiceDesk/Confluence