Our people are the core of our business. Our 1ACI team represents a globally diverse, passionate and dedicated group of thousands of individuals around the world who share a common commitment to making our customers successful by driving the future of payments. As a Senior Manager IT Internal Audit, you can help make possibilities happen.
The Manager of IT Internal Audit will lead complex audits of information systems and control including but not limited to applications, business control processes, change control management procedures, security, networks, and computer and data center operations. The Manager of IT Internal Audit, in addition to leading complex, large and/or sensitive information technology audits under the direction of the IT Internal Audit Director, will assist in developing and leading ACI's IT Internal Audit Function. The Manager of IT Internal Audit will have responsibility for the preparation and quality of work papers for the team and expediting all stages of the writing and review of reports, which accurately reflect facts and recommendations of an objective appraisal of the area audited.
- Understand, Adhere to and Enforce all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
- Prepare an IT audit plan, set audit objectives, and develop an audit program of test procedures based upon a scope of work defined by risk assessment, the existing internal control environment, and current specific control issues to be addressed.
- Executes internal audits within established business process controls, ensuring all audit timelines are met in accordance with schedule.
- Ensure that all audit projects are in conformance with professional and departmental standards.
- Track remediated issues with other business units and provide written documentation in a timely manner.
- Liaise and facilitate the work of external auditors during on-site visits.
- Review and evaluate corporate processes and policies.
- Work with management throughout the company to identify process improvements that lead to cost savings, revenue enhancement and improve risk management.
- Position requires IRS Suitability Risk Investigation, i.e. subject to personnel security background investigation requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
POSTING JOB PREFERENCES:
- Degree in Information Systems Management, Business Management, Accounting, or equivalent preferred.
- Familiarity with computer-assisted audit tools and techniques (CAATTs); systems used to automate the audit process, i.e. basic office productivity software and more advanced software packages involving statistical analysis and business intelligence software.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Information Technology/Systems Mgmt.
- 5+ years of experience in leadership positions.
- One or more of the following certifications: CISA, CISM, CRISC, CRMA, CISSP, GCIA, CEH, OSCP, CIA is required.
Benefits: In return for your expertise, we offer growth, opportunity, and a competitive compensation and benefits package in a casual work environment.