UTRC is currently seeking a Digital Technology Infrastructure Lead. The candidate will report to the Director of Digital Technology.
Infrastructure Lead duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Solely responsible for all aspects of DT Infrastructure at UTRC – planning, deployment, support;
- Interface with Corporate Infrastructure teams and coordinate Corporate driven projects;
- Support UTC/UTRC specific infrastructure: servers, networks, storage, data center, end user devices, foundational middleware and applications;
- Provide infrastructuresupport for projects that must comply with DFARS/NIST 800-171, US Govt regulations;
- Provide Infrastructure support for research projects involving non standard computers, networks, peripherals, software and access;
- Develop and support external cloud infrastructure that integrates with UTC on premise capability.
- US Citizen;
- At least 5 years’ experience in IT infrastructure;
- Experience with Operating systems (Windows and Linux variants), platforms (servers, clusters, desktops, laptops, mobile), computer hardware, server architecture (physical and virtual), storage systems, networks (WAN, LAN, WLAN, firewalls);
- Experience with foundational middleware and applications such as Active Directory, LDAP, DNS, email/Outlook, web access, security suites and collaboration technologies;
- Experience with Azure, AWS or equivalent cloud platforms;
- Experience with desktop virtualization of Windows, Red Hat and UBUNTU.
- Knowledge of ITC (International Trade Compliance) rules, regulations and procedures;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Demonstrated ability to drive results and work in a time-sensitive, high pressure environment.
- Knowledge of UTC DT policies, standards and procedures;
- Knowledge of IT security and applications;
- Experience deploying solutions compliant with DFARS/NIST 800-171, US Govt regulations;
- US government security clearance at the Secret level or higher;
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent. Masters degree preferred.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job ID 68796BR