Manager IT Infrastructure
11 - 15 years experience • Business Services
Oxford Search is currently seeking a seasoned IT professional to oversee the IT Infrastructure/Service Delivery area for our growing Fortune 1000 client based in the SW Ohio region. This company offers a work/life balanced culture with attractive pay, competitive benefits, 401k with match, plus other employee perks.
What you will do:
- Deliver IT services provided by contracted suppliers.
- Develop and maintain the relationship with the contracted suppliers.
- Manage overall governance of all vendors operating in the infrastructure space.
- Establish performance parameters and guiding principles for vendor delivery of products and/or services in support of business goals
- Work with the appropriate internal organizations, such as Finance and Legal, to construct performance-based, accountability-driven vendor/business partner agreements, monitoring vendor performance to ensure compliance with Service Level Agreements, and facilitating corrective action regarding performance issues to resolution with the vendor and impacted IT/business teams.
- Participate in systems and services outage and incident recovery.
- Manage the creation and maintenance of an effective Disaster Recovery Plan for all company data processing, networking and telecommunications platforms.
- Support corporate and remote data centers.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures as they relate to infrastructure support and regulatory controls.
- Provide escalation paths within IT and vendor staffs; managing and developing assigned staff including coaching/mentoring and performance management.
- Plan and prioritize team workloads to meet deadlines, while managing and reporting the status on multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Contribute to long range planning and budget discussions.
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in IT discipline is preferred.
- 10+ years of Information Technology and/or business experience.
- 5+ years of experience managing multi-functional areas with staff responsibilities including supervising daily team activities, coaching / mentoring, career development planning, performance management, recruiting and hiring.
- 5+ years of experience with ITIL process management (Change, Incident, Problem)
- 5+ years of experience managing Service Level Agreements.
- Experience setting up a Managed Services operation.
- Large enterprise project management experience/exposure.
- Experience managing suppliers in outsourcing contracts and constructing Statements of Work.
- Data Center Operations experience (Primary and Remote) – FCAPS
- Prior experience developing and maintaining policies and procedures as it relates to infrastructure support and regulatory controls.
- Experience supporting multi-platform environments.
- Exposure to compliance standards (COBIT, PCI, SAS70, SSAE16).
- Familiarity with Sarbanes-Oxley, ISO/IEC 11179, preferred.
- Six Sigma, ITIL, & PMI certification preferred but not required.
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities