As a fast-growing, global company, we need your help to grow our IT organization into a world-class operation. Managing new corporate and retail locations, managing retail technology rollouts, supporting enterprise SaaS products, enforcing security policies and configuring retail store technology at scale are just a few of the areas you will work on. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to expand our core IT team in order to sustain our rapid growth.
What does the job entail?
- Serve as an ambassador for the IT organization on the front line with our construction and network installation vendors
- Manage multiple projects at the same time. Ensuring projects are on schedule
- Provide technical support related to laptops, software, printers, POS and mobile devices
- Identify and recommend changes to existing processes through analysis of support requests and customer surveys
- Provide support and mentoring to IT and Retail Operations team members
- Escalate requests to IT Engineering or other departments that manage SaaS relationships
- Work with cross-functional partners to find efficiencies and execute improvements to our internal systems
- Inject positive change across the business with creative tools to aid our customers
- Manage a deployment of 100+ Meraki network devices and 500+ iOS and ChromeOS devices
- Develop and forecast project budgets for new construction and ongoing maintenance
- Contribute to help desk queue when available
- Some travel may be required
What are we looking for?
You love to communicate with people, solve problems, and generally be part of a team that is doing important work.
- 5+ years of experience in IT, preferably in retail or 20+ location environment
- 3+ years of experience in network management, Meraki experience a plus
- Well organized and able to communicate effectively through project management software tools
- You get satisfaction making other people's lives better
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision; must be a self-motivated self-starter that can initiate ideas and take ownership of work
- Curious about technology and how it can be used to solve business problems
- Curious and eager to question assumptions, and then take the initiative to find creative solutions
What can we offer?
- Competitive salary + equity
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- 401k employer match
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness benefits
- Discounted products
- Pup friendly office!