What You'll Do
This is a management position within Enterprise Technology & Systems (ETS) that will communicate effectively with associates, peers & primary customers (business units or other ETS teams), present technology topics to the broader ETS team or the business.
- Manages and maintains emotions & responds to difficult & challenging situations without emotional reactions.
- Focus on associate management & development and use previous experience with competency-based management program.
- Provide coaching - listening & providing timely feedback to associates.
- Interview candidates & make hiring decisions.
- Provides input, understanding & can execute towards a technology strategy.
- Set challenging yet attainable goals for associates, and performance management; requesting, managing & monitoring work efforts, ability to understand quality versus quantity.
- Understands current processes, promotes adherence, and provides recommendations for process improvements.
- Recognizes ambiguity and follows-up to clarify expectations.
- Ensures compliance with all software licensing agreements.
- Participates in the budget process and maintains a budgetary awareness.
- Understands lights-on, non-discretionary & discretionary work; actively manages load & resource planning.
- Manage projects & work efforts to a Service Delivery LifeCycle process (SDLC).
- Understands risk & impact to the business, recommend risk mitigation strategies and options for the business to consider.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who You Are
- 2 or 4-year Degree in MIS, Computer Science or related field
- Eight (8) years technical work experience
- Three (3) years management experience, supervisory or team lead experience
- Five (5) years Fraud Management and prevention across payment, online, digital or financial services industries
In this Role, You will Need
- Proven analytical ability with experience using a data-driven approach to problem solving, experience in metrics focused management
- Ability to think strategically and apply both quantitative methods and business insights to drive results
- Ability to build strong relationships in a cross-functional environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of scalable fraud systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of data modeling
- Demonstrated knowledge of large scale data platforms
- Comprehensive understanding of fraud solution design principles
- Experience with data models and big data technology
- Demonstrates knowledge of system development methodology
- Demonstrates knowledge of fundamental principles of functional and unit testing
- Demonstrates knowledge of web-services architecture and implementation
- Demonstrates knowledge of relational database technologies
- Demonstrates knowledge of continuous Integration tools
- Demonstrates knowledge & proficiency using Source Control tools and processes
- Demonstrates strong communication skills (verbal & written).