Top Skills we are seeking..
• You have extensive experience inopen-source technologies, agile methodologies and reliability based modernsoftware engineering practices.
• Are ableto demonstrate a combination of a highly-technical hands-on software architectureguidance and be an effective leader. You are passionate about recruiting,inspiring and developing team members.
• You can bea subject matter expert, and have strategic influence with the product andbusiness and other engineering organizations.
• Youcommunicate cross-functionally across various teams, organizations and internaland external stakeholders to drive engineering efforts on consumer productinitiatives
• Encouragea data-driven culture to improve the efficiency, scalability, stability, andsecurity of consumer applications and in-house systems to help scale thecompany.
• Partnerwith other software engineering teams to drive leverage, reuse and technicalcraftsmanship in the larger IT organization.
• You have aproven track record of a "Can-Do" attitude and are results orientated
What You’llNeed to Succeed:
•Experiencein managing large multi-geography teams.
•Ability to think strategically about product and business issues while managing and implementing tactical execution of delivery plans.
•Excellentwritten and verbal communication skills; strong presentation skills.
•Solidunderstanding of the retail industry and customer expectations of anomni-channel company.
•Experiencewith customer loyalty programs (B2B and B2C).
•Strongunderstanding of CRM, communication solutions, and/or other customer centriccapabilities.
• Bachelor'sDegree in Computer Science, CIS or related field
• 8+ yearsof IT experience
• 5 + yearsof experience developing commercial applications and complex systems
• 7+ yearsof experience in developing and delivering eCommerce, CRM, Web and Mobileapplications.
• 3+ Yearsof demonstrated history of starting, hiring and growing world class engineeringteams
• 3+ yearsof eCommerce Architecture, Micro-services and DevOps experience in technologiesrelated to customer, loyalty, CRM, and/or marketing capabilities or solutions
• Experiencewith agile methodologies and best practices such as Scrum, XP, Kanban, etc.
• Strongsoftware engineering background and development experience in OOP concepts anddesign, Java, UNIX, web services.
Job ID 1325056BR