- Obtain a comprehensive understanding of the client’s IT control environment and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Perform risk assessment, internal controls design, and evaluation of overall effectiveness of the environment using applicable frameworks (COSO) and methodologies.
- Perform compliance audits, identify control gaps, document findings and provide recommendations.
- Communicate, facilitate and present cogently to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients, and internal staff and management.
- Perform other job role-related duties as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science or related technology field.
- Minimum five years of IT Compliance/Assurance/Audit experience that includes risk assessment and evaluation of the effectiveness of the control environment.
- Strong understanding of information systems architecture as well as associated processes and operations.
- Experience working in an industry that is subject to standards and regulations such as PCI, ISO, FedRAMP, HIPAA, and SOX.
- Strong technical and analytical skills with the ability to grasp complex IT and business processes.
- Proficiency in computer software such as MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- CISA/CISM/CISSP certification a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent project management and people skills.
- Must be willing to travel to client sites.
Work Site Location: This role is based out of our office in Mountain View, CA, and will manage and support a range of technology-based compliance and assurance efforts for clients in and around the SF Bay Area.