The Manager, IT Communications, Branding and Marketing is a highly-visible role reporting to the Senior Director, IT Governance, Compliance & PMO. This individual contributor role will lead the strategic development and execution of an integrated Global IT communications program that increases awareness and strengthens the image of Global IT among core target audiences, both external to the global business stakeholders and internal to the Global IT organization.
- Build and implement a process to understand, measure and modify opinions and perceptions of IT
- Develop and drive the IT marketing campaign to promote and improve IT's business relationships
- Drive adoption and comprehension of the IT Strategy, objectives and initiatives
- Responsible for continuously promoting and improving IT's reputation, brand and image to IT employees and business stakeholders
- Provide excellent and responsive support to the Global IT
- Organization through strategic development and execution of communications programs
- Establish standards and a process for gathering and analyzing Voice of the Customer (VOC) feedback and incorporating it into the communications strategy and programs
- Establish and maintain IT communication guidelines, standards and processes in alignment with the Edwards Global Communications team
- Partner with IT leadership and management to drive improvements in communications around IT Strategy & Key Initiatives
- Work in conjunction with, and provide guidance to, the IT OCM (organizational change management) and project teams on communications strategies and plans for IT projects
- A Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations or a related field is required
- Must have a minimum of 10 years' experience in a communications role, with a minimum of 5 years of experience supporting IT communications within a global organization.
- Proven track record of initiating and leading corporate communications, public relations campaigns and marketing communications programs that enhance corporate visibility and reputation, increase employee engagement and build enterprise value
- Excellence in the lifecycle of written communications including gathering information from Subject Matter Experts, drafting, editing and securing approvals.
- Ability to use and leverage a variety of communication modes such as social media, websites, blogs, online surveys, etc.
Demonstrated strengths in:
- Strategic and innovative thinking, planning and sound business judgment/decision-making
- Confident, independent interactions with senior management
- Commitment to quality and strong attention to detail
- Self-starter, self-motivated
- Responsiveness, multi-tasking and balancing customer demands while meeting or exceeding multiple deadlines
- Ability to calmly respond to unexpected issues and crises
- Presentation and speaking skills
- Accountability for results
- Learning business issues to communicate them in simple, effective ways
- Passion for role
- Event planning and execution
- Video development or production a plus
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 10,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life. Edwards is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer including Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.