Manager, IoT & M2M Sales
STUFF WE'LLTRUSTYOU WITH
- Partner with Marketing, IoT/M2M, MVNO, and National Retail to develop and execute training and communication strategy.
- Ensure business case objectives are achieved (sales lift, procedural changes, etc).
- Work intensely with Project Teams to identify barriers to success, prioritizing opportunities, and mitigating risks to the channel.
- Develop and execute roadmap for learning and development technology.
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales quota objectives by acquiring new IoT accounts through prospecting, lead generation, and networking. Negotiate and close deals.
- Consult with clients to identify business needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to fully demonstrate the value of T-Mobile products and services. Recommend IoT wireless solutions with regard to price plans, data, and other enhanced services.
- Retain and grow business with existing portfolio. Proactively present new solutions as they become available. Serve as primary contact for inquiries, requests, and support escalations. Managing your base of customers will include the following:
- Interface with customers on a regular basis to make sure all activities are in sync and in compliance with contracts.
- Analyze internal and external KPIs to affect support and account improvement within internal teams and customer teams. •Reconcile account invoices on a monthly basis •Maintain accurate monthly, and quarterly subscriber and revenue forecasts
- Maintain strong ties with Operations, IT, Sales Engineering, Accounting, and Legal teams in support of your customers.
- Interact with Finance & Operations to ensure compliance with financial obligations, which include Letters of Credit, Accounts Payable, credits.
- Continuously update knowledge of wireless Internet of Things products, services, industry trends, and the competitive dynamics of the marketplace.
- Serve as the primary liaison between IoT partners and T-Mobile internal support teams.
STUFFYOU TELLPEOPLEAT PARTIES
- 5+ years managing and leading successful sales team
- 8+ years’ experience selling IoT, M2M, other wireless solutions, products, and services
- 3+ years B2B sales experience cold calling into customer executives at the headquarter/regional level
- Proficiency in analyzing, developing, and implementing financial analysis and business proposals
- Experience working in the wireless industry (M2M, MNO, or CE manufacturer)
- Ability to absorb large amounts of technical knowledge, ascertain customer needs, then identify and explain the appropriate T-Mobile value proposition with strong listening, communication and time management skills.
- Proven track record of success in a sales environment
- Strong “self starter”, able to work in a remote environment with significant autonomy.
- Proficient in all office software – Outlook, Work, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.