The Investor Services Manager is responsible for managing InvestorReporting and Accounting activities within Private MBS, Special Servicing, FNMA, FHLMC or GNMA, areas. Responsibilities include establishing and monitoring key controls for the assigned teams reporting, remittance and reconciliation functions; analyzing existing tasks and making recommendations for process improvements as well as system enhancements; developing solid relationships and acting as the primary point of contact for Investors, Trustees, and Master Servicers.
- Act as the primary liaison with Investors; collaborating to enhance relationship and performance.
- Ensures timely, accurate reporting, remitting, and reconciling items within prescribed guidelines.
- Monitors and ensures adherence to the Agency and Private Investor Servicing Agreements, Regulation AB, USAP and other guidelines.
- Implement and/or monitor controls to ensure key risks are managed effectively.
- Provide management and workflow reporting to AVP and VP of Investor Services
- Continuously review processes and procedures and develops, implements enhancements to improve quality and controls.
- Perform research and manage projects as required
- Develop and maintain partnerships with key business partners and colleagues
- Create, maintain and distribute policies and procedures to Investor Services
- Lead and direct assigned staff to include hiring, training and development. Preparing and conducting regular coaching sessions and annual performance reviews.
Graduation from a 4-year college or university with major course work in Accounting or a discipline related to the requirements of the position is preferred. Will consider the equivalent combination of job experience & education that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of this job.
LSAM’s system understanding is preferred but not required
Microsoft Excel/Access/Word/Powerpoint required, Monarch and SQL a plus
2-5 years of mortgage servicing experience. Minimum of 5 Years of InvestorReporting or Bank Reconciliation experience or related industry experience