WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Experience with programmatic SSP/ad exchange relationship management, media buying, contract negotiation, deal making, account management, technical specifications, and flexibility to support a hundred different tasks at once. You love learning new technology and teaching it to others. You're as comfortable diving into Excel to analyze a problem as you are with meeting new partners at conferences. You're a self-starter and can work as well independently as you are in a team environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Manage and grow our relationships with SSPs and premium publishers globally with focus in North America
- Provide day-to-day direct SSP/exchange partner support, including new channel or industry standards evaluation, client questions, QBRs, contracts, troubleshooting, etc.
- Support internal Trade Desk business teams and other Inventory partnership team functions, including publisher management, header bidding, SPO, advertiser and creative guidelines, Marketplace Quality, credits and invoices, etc.
- Lead contract negotiations and integrations for new supply partners in North America
- Liaise with the Technical Account Management team for technical adoptions and implications to the partnership
- Work with Product Management to help define features, drive enhancements to The Trade Desk platform, and comply with industry standards and governmental regulations
- Attend key client meetings as a subject matter expert
- Become an expert on all new supply-related industry updates, such as new channels and devices, privacy regulations, etc.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- BA/BS and 3-6 years of online advertising experience required
- Expertise in working with DSPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimization platforms is a plus
- Proven track record of building partnerships by forging a strong relationship with vendors and clients, understanding their objectives and recommending best strategies
- Ability to work cross functionally with many teams
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Attention to detail, strong analytical and logical mindset, top notch organizational skills
- International experience or ability to speak another language (e.g. French or Spanish) is a plus