The Inventory Control Manager is responsible for timely and accurate inventory accounting and reporting, inventory analysis, and related controls as well as coordinating the manufacturing planning. Works with the purchasing group and other Dymax operations departments with inventory related activities. Responsibilities:
- Keep adequate inventory levels for all product lines.
- Oversee data entry as related to inventory transactions.
- Execute annual physical inventory.
- Audit and review daily cycle count process w/Operations.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Inspect the levels of raw materials, bulks, and finished goods to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distributionchannels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure inventory is stored properly in designated inventorylocations in all inventorylocations
- Coordinate daily inventory transfer transactions between DNA warehouse and third-party warehouse to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant area, such as business or mathematics.
- Five (5) years’ experience in planning, inventory control.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Relevant qualifications (e.g. CPIM) will be a plus