Manager, International Tax
$110K - $120K ($110K - $120K base, Bonus Eligible)
Posted on 03/17/18 by William Hett
5 - 7 years experience
$110K - $120K
($110K - $120K base, Bonus Eligible)
Posted on 03/17/18 William Hett
International Tax Manager
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- consulting with the federal tax group on all international tax matters
- researching international tax issues and opportunities
- managing and coordinating the tax services of our International member firms when consulted
- managing, supervising, and reviewing the preparation of all forms and disclosures in connection with the international compliance practice and developing a team with expertise in international taxation.
- Develop and present tax planning strategies for multinational corporations to client executives in manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries.
- Facilitate the implementation of International Tax projects including identifying, understanding, communicating and managing projects from inception to completion.
- Provide technical expertise and knowledge of processes to expand the line of business and develop professional staff.
- Develop team of professionals with expertise in international taxation.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting. Masters in Taxation or LLM preferred
- 5 - 12+ years of full time taxexperience
- Strong federal tax background including; consolidated C corporation, partnership, S corporation, FAS 109, FIN 48
- basic understanding of mergers, acquisitions, and restructuring
- Solid international tax skills including experience with inbound and outbound foreign investment including,but not limited to: IC-DISC's, transfer pricing, foreign tax credit calculations, subpart F issues and calculations
- and all international reporting and compliance matters
- Proven engagement and staff management skills
- Public accounting experiencerequired at the Manager level
- Strong organizational and management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills with the ability to interact with all levels of client management, referral sources and other professionals