Working with the NY International Finance team, this position will manage recurring and special projects to support the International Sales Affiliates, Regional Offices, and International management, as well as provide assistance and support for the global brands and NY corporate departments. The position offers a unique opportunity to collaborate across regions and brands on the estimate, budget and reporting processes. The position will also support the Global Corporate Sales division in its estimate, plan and reporting.
• Analyze estimate and actual reporting on a monthly basis and draft commentary to support management reporting.
• Support the Global Corporate Sales division in its estimate, plan and reporting.
• Lead review and analysis of productivity and headcount reporting.
• Manage assigned processes within the annual budget cycle to ensure compliance with deadlines and analyze plan data collected.
• Supervise and provide guidance and direction to the Senior Analyst and Analysts.
• Participate in corporate and International Finance strategic initiatives, including the standardization of processes and reporting across affiliates and regions.
• Assist international sales affiliates in resolution of local issues and matters, often with the collaboration of corporate departments.
• Coordinate and analyze ad-hoc data collections from affiliates and regional offices.
Minimum Education level: B.S. Degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance.
Minimum Years of Experience: 5 years of experience in accounting or finance, preferably with exposure to international business.
% Travel Time:
Required Language Proficiency:CPA/MBA preferred.
Licenses or Certifications:
Additional Job Specifications (e.g., physical demands, working conditions, equipment/machinery, specific skills, etc.):
• Position requires 5 years of experience in accounting or finance, preferably with exposure to international business.
• Excellent analytical skills required with attention to details.
• Strong communication and organizational skills; ability to communicate and collaborate within the US organization and internationally.
• Ability to work independently on projects
• Leadership skills and previous experience with managing direct reports preferred.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required.
• Essbase or other major reporting application experience preferred