Provide leadership and strategic execution of ecommerce projects in collaboration with vendors, franchise partners, and international business units around the world for Pizza Hut.
Ecommerce projects include various forms of remote ordering (e.g. web, mobile, etc…), remote payment and B2C marketing utilizing mass customization techniques to create a unique 1 to 1 relationship with consumers.
Strategic Functions (10%)
- Assist in development and alignment of ecommerce strategy across the global executive team and market level RSCs. Work in a consultative manner with key business stakeholders to understand their needs and define technology solutions to meet business goals.
- Manage global User Group to solicit feedback, feature requests and general management of the ecommerce platform.
- Continuously evaluate Best Practices for ecommerce deployments; communicate across Pizza Hut and KFC International markets to improve overall ecommerce.
Project Consulting (35%)
- Provide consulting to all ecommerce projects as needed for both equity and franchise locations.
- Look for opportunities to share custom development work in a single market to be used for multiple markets.
- Work with all parties to schedule and conduct ecommerce workshops in-country in order to properly draft requirements and establish roles and responsibilities for all parties involved with a project.
- Participate in project calls working closely with the PMO to provide oversight and guidance for ecommerce projects large and small.
Vendor Management (35%)
- Strategic planning and management in regard to vendor performance and processes, defining support requirements, defining support needs, performing costs analysis and analyzing other relevant data elements.
- Drive strategic and technical roadmap with vendors in order to maximize return on software maintenance investment while minimizing need for custom development of features.
- Responsible for financial analysis of projects, management for AOP planning, vendor invoice payments, market cross-charges, and total cost of ownership proposals.
- Analyze vendor reporting to assure compliance with any contractual requirements or SLAs as part of our agreement with the vendor.
Technology R&D (15%)
- Research new technologies and vendors to support the long term vision and growth of the ecommerce channel.
- Work with vendor partners to prototype and develop new ecommerce products and technologies for further proof of concept testing in restaurants.
- Proactively assess and monitor performance and stability of systems working with appropriate teams to troubleshoot issues and implement improvements.
- Serve as expert on trendsetting practices in e-commerce to continue developing new opportunities, including analysis and documentation of competitor best practices
General IT/Corporate (5%)
- Provide analysis and support of AOP budget planning and management for all ecommerce projects.
- Develop partnerships with franchise owners, equity IT Directors, and other key organizations in order to maximize overall efficiency.
For 50 years, Pizza Hut has been giving you the pizza you love – and we love doing it! Pizza Hut began with two brothers borrowing $600 from their mom to start a pizzeria. What started out small has now become the biggest pizza company in the world. And every step of the way, we’ve remained committed to making the best food and providing the highest level of service.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Ecommerce (Master’s Degree a plus)
Experience (and other qualifications):
- 8+ years experience in the following: Information Technology, Project Management, and/or Business Process Management
- 5+ years of client and vendor management experience
- Significant experience with vendor management and accountability
- Demonstrated ability to lead and recommend IT Strategies and/or Business Process Management improvement processes
- Technical experience related to ecommerce technologies (including CSS and display layer), PCI compliance, hosting environments, databasetechnologies, replication, disaster recovery and business continuity.
- Motivates cross functional individuals and teams
- Allocates resources effectively, and removes obstacles
- Significant expertise with vendor contract negotiations, compliance and relationship building
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Process oriented
- Analytical mindset and able to produce insights into data
- Ability to work across diverse organizations and lead complex internal and external project teams.