AndersenTax offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement programs, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, professional accreditation assistance, andotheremployee incentives.
The International Corporate Tax Manager role will serve as a member of various client service teams focusing on cross-border tax matters. Managers must possess strong technical knowledge and relevant experience with basic U.S. federal international tax matters, as well as basic corporate and partnership concepts. Managers participate in identifying and executing on value-added planning opportunities, leading project teams, and communicating with clients, foreign offices, and internal engagement teams. Managers must possess and maintain strong written and oral presentation skills, project management skills, conduct research on various tax issues, and supervise Senior Associates, Experienced Associates and Associates. Participation in the professional growth and development of Associates and Senior Associates is also a key component of Managers’ responsibilities.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s and/or Master's degreerequired; Accounting, Finance, Economics or related degreepreferred
- Advanced credential allowing for client representation before the Internal Revenue Service required (i.e., CPA or JD);
- At least 5 years relevant work experience with an accounting firm, including at least 3 years of International Corporate Taxexperience;
- Experience with Subchapter C and K concepts;
- Experience with U.S. international tax concepts, such as foreign tax credits, subpart F, cross-border reorganizations, inversions, foreign currency rules, dual consolidated losses, treaty analysis, FIRPTA, FATCA, etc., including ability to analyze client fact patterns to apply rules in these areas and instruct others as needed;
- Experience with U.S. federal international compliance (e.g., Forms 5471, 926, 8865, 8858, 5472, etc.);
- Experience and proficiency performing legal analysis to evaluate a tax issue, find, and support conclusions, as well as proficiency with documentation in the form of technical memoranda;
- Experience and proficiency with preparing and reviewing MS Excel based computations and models of complex tax computations related to areas noted above, including projections and modelling of alternative scenarios;
- Experience with transaction work, including diligence review and documentation, and transaction modelling;
- Leadership, organizational, and project management skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a natural facilitator; &
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.