Job Summary: The Manager of International Process & Strategy serves as a subject matter expert in supporting the development of new and reengineering existing pre-season and in-season processes and systems leveraged by our International businesses. This work will focus on standardizing our operating model and implementing operational efficiencies to drive measurable productivity improvements.
This role also will assist in the development of business cases focused on market and channel expansion and will play an active role in managing the launch of new initiatives approved by Old Navy Leadership team.Key Responsibilities:
- Understanding current state and designing detailed standardized future state processes and systems.
- Ensuring learning resources provide business context and clearly articulate where end to end workflow change is being implemented.
- Identifying a comprehensive set of business benefits and impacts of not adopting process change.
- Measuring impact of process changes after implementation.
- Supporting the development of an implementation plan to deliver the process and tools required to support an Omnichannel business.
- Partnering with L&D on learning strategies and administrative and technical support for systems initiatives.
- Developing new and innovative ways of giving customers access to the Old Navy brand in new and existing markets.
- Developing business cases that support expansion efforts for new markets and channels
- Program manage launch of approved initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred
- 5+ years retail consulting or project management experience
- Demonstrable success supporting large scale process and organizational change initiatives
- Previous experience at the Buyer or Planner level with exposure to supporting systems implementations by serving as a subject matter expert or “super user”
- Project management experience with ability to demonstrate a standardized approach.
- Capable of leading change and facilitating teams resulting in quantitative business improvements.
- A motivated self-starter with the ability to work effectively as a team member or individually in a fast-paced environment.
- An action oriented professional, dedicated to excellence and quality, and accountable for delivering assigned objectives.
- A positive attitude with demonstrated and creative problem solving skills.
- Comfortable presenting to senior executives.
- Limited domestic and international travel may be required.