$150K — $200K *
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate high judgement, clear communication and a consistent track record of delivering results. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment, work autonomously in an ambiguous environment, and understand the importance of operationalizing key mechanisms and management reporting related to quality and professional practice standards. You will be a key interface and partner across all levels of the global IA team. You will coach and mentor audit team members, identify training needs, increase awareness of the business and risks, and stay current with professional practice changes and internal auditing best practices. You will earn the trust of the global audit team and lead through influence. You will exhibit a bias for action and a passion for operational excellence, driving continuous improvement to our processes and standards while you invent and simplify and will insist on the highest standards.
· Quality: Ensure professional practice standards are met by working with others to enhance operational procedures, systems, and principles in the areas of information flow and management, business processes and enhanced management reporting. Oversee the global audit quality management program.
· Communication: Be an ambassador and focal point for communications related to audit professional practice standards and quality, leveraging different forms of communication to reinforce messages and tailored to different audiences.
Up to 20% travel may be required, including international travel.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
· BA/BS degree in accounting, finance, business, information systems, or related field
· 8+ years of experience with auditing, risk management, compliance, program management or quality management systems.
· Strong internal audit and risk management experience, including: performing assessments and audits, designing controls, managing enterprise control frameworks, and prioritizing risk
· Demonstrated ability to effectively drive collaboration
· Results-oriented – ability to motivate, influence, and manage diverse teams
· Track record of successful program management for large, cross functional projects, including rolling out both process and technology based improvements
· Comfortable working as an individual contributor with other resources to drive change
· Exceptional organizational and project-management skills
· Strong interpersonal, written and oral skills
· Strong analytical skills and ability to synthesize, summarize and communicate important data
· Big 4 accounting or consulting firm experience
· Experience with process improvement, Kaizen, and six sigma.
Valid through: 12/18/2020