The IT Internal Audit Manager will join a team of global Internal Auditors interacting with business users and internal teams across all three brands under Capri. The IT Internal Audit Manager will work closely with the Director Internal Audit to provide support to the business and assist the audit team with ongoing audit procedures. Qualified candidates will have a background working in IT, financial, operational and compliance related engagements, including Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Conduct comprehensive reviews based on the annual audit plan to, but not limited to, analyze IT risks, identify areas for improvement, raise opportunities for streamlining and efficiencies, and clearly articulate value-added recommendations.
- Work with IT, Security, Cyber, and Business process owners on SAP implementation including development of the GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) operating model
- Assist the audit team with the development and execution of audit procedures, including documenting processes and procedures, establishing testing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and identifying and documenting process and control issues.
- Work with the Director of Internal Audit on designing a technology driven and efficient way of continuous monitoring.
- Lead multiple projects simultaneously and effectively manage timelines in order to deliver high quality work products in a timely and efficient manner with limited supervision.
- Prepare audit reports that identify and document observations of the adequacy and effectiveness of management's controls, business risks, related exposures, and value-added recommendations and corrective actions. Identify and report process improvements and efficiency opportunities during completion of audit.
- Plan and execute various special projects and corporate initiatives
- Provide support to the external auditors during SOX interim and year-end testing.
- Interact and communicate effectively with all levels of business management and with other team members.
- Carry out day to day Audit Department functions.
- Provide timely status reports to the Internal Audit Director.
- Act as a department resource for IT knowledge in critical subject matter areas and/or key business processes assigned.
- Facilitate teamwork by contributing to team efforts, sharing responsibility for team results and exhibiting a positive attitude.
- Minimal travel estimated at 10-15% per year.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Accounting, Business, or other related degree is required plus one professionally recognized (CPA, CIA) or IT Security (CISA, CISM, CISSP, or equivalent certification) certification.
- Minimum 7 to 10 years in internal and/or external auditing, internal controls assessment and/or Sox 404 evaluation and testing. Big 4 CPA firm experience preferred.
- Familiarity with relevant frameworks and methodologies related to IT auditing (i.e., AGILE Auditing, CSA CCM, CoBIT, GDPR, ISO, NIST, SSAE-18, and SOC-2).
- Experience in a variety of common platforms, such as, Windows, Active Directory, UNIX, Linux, AS/400, z/OS.
- Experience with SAP S/4 and GRC module.
- Proficiency in IT General Controls auditing, IT Application Controls review, Business and IT process flows and improvement, and with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively lead discussions/meetings.
- Knowledge of US GAAP and Auditing Standards promulgated by the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Ability to work independently and proactively to execute critical tasks.
- Proactive, organized, detail-oriented, and capable of completing a diverse workload timely.
- Strong project management, time management, and prioritization skills.
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving capabilities.
- Strong work ethic with self-accountability for high quality deliverables and achieving departmental goals.
- Innovative, out of the box thinker and adaptable to a changing environment.