The Information Technology Internal Audit Manager will be responsible for creating the company's Information Technology audit function in consultation with the Vice President – Internal Audit.
- Establishing the company's global IT audit function in a consultative and collaborative manner.
- Developing a data analytics function to support global internal audit activities.
- Conducting a collaborative IT risk assessment that aligns with the Company's strategic plan and evolving Enterprise Risk profile.
- Developing a risk-based global IT audit plan that includes reviews of system implementations, information security, cybersecurity, data privacy, IT general computer controls, etc.
- Conducting all aspects of the IT audit plan, including audit planning, scoping, fieldwork testing, reporting and issue tracking processes.
- Providing pragmatic recommendations for managing global critical IT processes and controls in an efficient and effective manner.
- Collaborating with the business to develop adequate management action plans to mitigate identified IT related risks and deficiencies
- Communicating and presenting IT audit reports to management, and managing the follow-up IT audit finding resolution process
- Managing external consultants that assist with IT audit projects
- Developing collaborative and trusting relationships with members of IT and non-IT management, and serve as a central point of contact for all IT audit related matters
- Undertaking other special projects as requested by the VP of Internal Audit
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as management information systems, computer science, computer engineering, finance, accounting, etc.
- Relevant professional certifications, such as CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC or equivalent
- 10 years or more of relevant IT audit experience at a global consumer goods company and experience at a Big Four firm.
- Experience with data analytic and visualization tools, such as ACL, IDEA, Tableau, etc.
- Familiarity with frameworks such as COBIT, NIST, ISO, SANS, ITIL
- Executive presence, business acumen and a collaborative audit management style that is based on a strong foundation of humility, trustworthiness, integrity and a passion to excel.
- Ability to travel up to 20%, both domestic and international
Preferred Qualifications & Leadership Competencies
- Language skills are highly desirable, especially Spanish and Chinese
- California driver's license and the ability to be covered under company-sponsored vehicle insurance program.
- A valid passport and the ability to travel internationally without restrictions.
- Strategic Mindset: Looks toward the future and designs a way to get there.
- Cultivates Innovation: Finds, champions, and implements innovations; large or small.
- Plans & Aligns: Establishes priorities and desired outcomes, and creates plans to achieve them.
- Drives Results: Pursues everything with energy, resourcefulness, and the need to achieve desired outcomes.
- Collaborates: Works with a variety of colleagues, inside and/or outside of Driscoll's, seeking win-wins solutions.
- Drives Engagement: Creates a motivating work environment and empowers others.
- Develops Talent: Actively seeks opportunities to develop one's self and others.
- Courage: Tackles difficult issues timely with optimism and transparency.