Manager, Integrated Media Strategy
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Location - Philadelphia, PA or Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Our Manager, Integrated Media Strategy will be the go to day-to-day lead for both the client and internal channel teams. The Manager, Integrated Media Strategy will be responsible for the client relationship; understanding the clients' business issues and goals and helping to achieve them as well as supervising the holistic strategic planning and execution of integrated media strategies across all the digital channels. Digital channels can include channels such as SEM, SEO, CRO, Social, Display, Shopping, Email & Affiliate Marketing. This role is a dynamic thinker who will work closely with channel leads & the Analytics team to use data to provide guidance to the client on strategy, budget allocation & opportunities for growth. This role will report into the Director, Integrated Media Strategy.
- Be the main point of contact - create strong relationships with clients
- Support setting the Strategy & Goals across all divisions for multi-channel clients and provide clear direction & vision on priorities to achieve to all division leads.
- Work with channel leads to create & execute strategy for clients that will help solve client challenges & needs.
- Manage all cross-division processes as it relates to internal/external communication, integrated planning, integrated deliverables & knowledge sharing.
- With support of Director, assist client in establishing budgets and forecasts per channel, as well as use data provided to ensure that budget is being used in the most efficient matter.
- Utilize analytics & data such as Google Analytics to discover opportunities and strategies and well as assist with reporting needs.
- Monitor and provide insight into daily campaign performance
- Ensure & facilitate cross channel communication both internally & externally
- Proactively assist larger channel team to provide POV to clients on industry trends
- Customer Focus- Dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations to customers, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
- Presentation Skills- Effective in a variety of formal presentation settings, gains positive attention, changes tactics that aren't working
- Peer Relationships- Finds common ground/solves problems for the good of all, solves problems with peers, is a team player, collaborates and supports peers.
- Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clue to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the sense and the underlying structure of anything
- Time Management - Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; values times; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities; gets more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience
- Strong knowledge of multiple digital channels and how they work together (SEM, SEO, CRO, Social, Shopping, Display, etc.)
- Strong experience working with and utilizing Google Analytics
- Experience managing multi-channel relationships
- Ability to build relationships with clients and peers
- Strong written and oral communication skills, specifically around presentations
- Effective time management and project management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
About Tinuiti: Tinuiti is a performance and data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, and beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, and our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple - to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people and our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do and our core values - Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, and Inspire Innovation & Change - inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work and have fun doing it.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.