The Manager of Integrated Marketing Strategy will work with the Digital Marketing leadership team to develop the overall comprehensive, integrated marketing strategy for TCP across all channels. This role will support key merchandising and business strategies. Create new product launch campaigns and manage the overall marketing planning process for the organization.
- Build cross channel marketing plans that deliver on TCP brand and sales goals.
- Lead the seasonal marketing strategy process for the business
- Collaborate and partner with Merchandising, Planning, Marketing Analytics, Brand Marketing and Ecommerce to build strategies that drive company growth.
- Serve as a marketing leader on a broad range of projects including development of strategic plans across the organization. This will include pulling together resources from cross functional teams to develop strong marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Create integrated marketing calendars forcampaign launches that include internal teams and external agencies. Develop milestones and schedules ensuring cross functional alignment and agreed upon deadlines.
- Identify ways to improve and streamline process in order to drive faster results more efficiently.
- Create effective communications including project overviews, proposals and marketing analysis
Education and Experience:
- 10 plus years of experience in Marketing strategy, Digital Marketing, Ecommerce or retail environment
- 3 plus years of project management leading complex marketing strategy with multiple initiatives
- Proven track record of driving results that supports a brand strategy
- Broad marketing experience across a variety of areas including building, acquisition, engagement and retention
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Admin., preferably with a Marketing specialization
- MBA preferred
Skills and Behaviors:
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Self-starter with ability to build cross functional relationships
- Analytical and data driven
- Well versed in the latest retail, brand technology trends, as well as Omni channel marketing best practices