Aramark is looking for a consumer insights professional who is passionate about driving the development of new products and concepts through the analysis and synthesis of consumer trends as well as B2B insights. This position utilizes primary and secondary research, and voice of the consumer data in an integrated approach that develops a deep understanding of consumers and clients needs/behaviors and actively supports Aramark's product development and innovation pipeline.
- Work with the VP of Consumer Insights to drive an understanding of consumer/client needs, current and future utilizing primary research findings.
- Active use of insights to support innovation, strategy, sales, and new product development
- Drive an understanding of consumer needs, current and future
- Synthesize insights including demographics, consumer trends, social media, need states/ motivations, purchase & consumption behavior in support of new product development, sales, marketing, and strategy
- Elevate the visibility and use of consumer insights in the decision-making process and consistently communicate results
- Develop monthly consumer trend updates to be utilized internally and externally
- Work closely with Aramark suppliers, vendors and Consumer Insights team to gather data and extract meaningful and actionable insights
- Communicate findings in a visually, engaging and story-telling fashion
- This position will work across the organization and must be collaborative.
- A minimum of 5 years as a planner in an ad agency, market research, analysis, or professional services firm
- Sees trends, cultural shits and identify which ones should be concretely followed
- Expertise and passion in mining and synthesizing primary and secondary data and translating into an impactful storyline with actionable insights and recommendations
- Experience with project management, data analysis, interpretation, survey design, implementation and report writing
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Clear, concise and well-organized writing skills
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to successfully manage, develop and motivate fellow employees
- Comfortable influencing at the highest levels of the organization and managing individuals in and outside of their direct reporting structure
- Ability to interface with all levels of employees, including executives, and work in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience working within cross-function teams in a matrix organization preferred
- Understanding of Qualtrics and ability to program.