Our Manager, Insights & Analytics will be responsible for leading a team of Digital Analysts and Associate Digital Analysts as well as working with internal and external client teams as well as helping the VP create direction and forward momentum for the department. The Manager will lead strategy discussions and projects related to reporting, advanced insights, incrementality and testing, as well as attribution, and audience management.
While we'd prefer our candidate of choice to commute into one of our amazing offices, we are open to a full-time telecommute role for the right fit.
- Be a source of knowledge and expert on analytics tools and offerings including keeping up to date with industry trends, services and technologies.
- Deliver insights and provide actionable recommendations based on reported results, benchmarks, discovered patterns, and all necessary context.
- Work with other divisions to assist in strategy and prioritization of analytics services, both on an individual accounts and holistic strategies.
- Assist business development team by joining pitches and helping create presentations for both existing and prospective clients. Educate sales and leadership on Analytics services as needed.
- Join client calls and emails to manage Analytics engagement for top tier clients.
- Train analysts on analytics tools and offerings.
- Lead periodic trainings and discussions around common client requests, and relevant new tools and technologies.
- Manage prioritization of clients based on needs and strategic importance to the company. Delegate client work throughout analyst team.
- Develop standardized processes and collateral to help streamline requests and new client work.
- Grow and manage analysts team for all functions above and help advance their skills and careers.
- Validate that deliverables (e.g., reports, dashboards, analysis) continue to deliver business value by working with stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Customer Focus- Dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations to customers, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
- Business Acumen- Knows how businesses work, knowledgeable in current/future policies, practices, trends, technology, etc.
- Directing Others - Strong ability to establish clear directions, sets stretching objectives, brings out the best in people, clear communicator
- Intellectual Horsepower- Is bright and intelligent; deals with concepts and complexity comfortably; described as intellectually sharp, capable, and agile
- Learning on the Fly- Learns quickly when facing new problems, relentless learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges and finding solutions
- Organizational Agility - Knowledgeable about how organizations work, knows how to get things done through different channels
- Presentation Skills - Effective in a variety of formal presentation settings, gains positive attention, changes tactics that aren't working
- 6+ years of digital marketing, web, or customer analytics experience across channels
- 2+ years of team management experience
- Strong knowledge of multiple digital channels and how they work together (SEM, SEO, CRO, Social, Shopping, Display, etc.)
- Experience across various verticals including e-commerce and lead generation
- Strong analytical skills, proficient with Microsoft Excel, Tableau Software and data analysis
- Experience working with and utilizing Google Analytics and attribution solutions
- Effective time management and project management skills
- Up to 10-15% travel to Tinuiti offices, client meetings, etc.