Are you an inspiring Sales Leader? Are you passionate about leading and motivating a sales team? If you answered yes to these questions, then Splunk may be the home for you! We are seeking a dynamic Sales Leader to join Splunk as our Inside Sales Manager. In addition to requisite passion, skills and experience, you have a measurable track record in building and leading high performing inside sales teams. You will play a key role in driving a significant share of revenue for Splunk.
What you get to do in this role:
- Motivate, coach, and directly lead a team of Inside Sales professionals.
- Hold regular call coaching sessions, pipeline reviews, one on ones, and team meetings.
- Own responsibility for accurate forecasting on a weekly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Analyze current process and systems to improve customer outreach, and pipeline management.
- Lead team performance against quotas and sales forecasts, executes operating plans and ensures sales objectives are met
- Set and track key sales targets and supporting metrics for your team, both leading and lagging metrics
- Support various Sales Director in implementing strategic initiatives and promoting a high energy, high activity environment
- Execute new hiring, onboarding and ongoing training to enable team to achieve sales quota and ongoing professional development
- Facilitate resources necessary to further sales cycle such as sales engineering as well as partner service resources
- Occasional travel for training and/or meetings may be required
- Good corporate citizen – two-way flow of meaningful and timely information
- Work experience as an Inside Sales Manager, software sales experience preferred
- Experience should include 5+ years of insides sales experience with an enterprise software and/or SaaS company.
- Full understanding of the sales process from lead to close to ongoing account management.
- Experience in call coaching to improve rep performance and customer experience.
- Looking for a Player coach who loves to get on the phone to help close deals.
- Ability to lead multiple projects and activities while paying attention to detail.
- Is a self-starter who is confident in an ambitious environment and has a track record of using analytic skills to actively develop new insights that drive operational strategy and revenue growth.
- Excellent leadership, energy, judgment, communication, management and analytical skills required.
- Passionate about growing and building a business to its full potential.
- Reputation for recent and historical success overachieving team quotas while keeping the customer happy
- You are very comfortable talking to the technical teams, the lines of business and the "C" Suite
- Strong executive presence, you are polished and strong dedication
- Forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-growing, fast-paced environment
- Use CRM systems (Salesforce) extensively
- Able to commute daily into our Plano office
- Bachelor's degree preferred