The Red Hat Sales team is looking for an Inside Sales Manager to join us in Plano, TX. In this role, you will manage a team of associates who develop and carry out sales plans within the region. You'll train, evaluate, and coach team members to interact with potential customers via email, phone, and in person, and gain an understanding of the business solutions that customers look for. As an Inside Sales Manager, you will also mentor your team and motivate them to promote Red Hat’s solutions and services while ensuring that established metrics are met. You’ll also deliver quarterly sales forecasts and provide senior management with regular reports on activity, projections, and performance.
Primary job responsibilities
- Reach targeted sales goals through effective management of daily operations with Salesforce.com (SFDC), pipeline management, and accurate forecasting
- Plan sales programs to achieve key business objectives
- Identify gaps in your team's talent and coach team members to fill in these talent gaps
- Analyze various sales reports to project sales and establish quotas
- Collaborate with peers from the Sales and Marketing teams to help your team run programs and campaigns to increase bookings
- Mentor, train, and coach representatives on prospecting, sales methodology, and closing
- 3+ years of inside sales experience with basic management experience working in a sales environment
- Field experience carrying your own quota; understanding of sales methodology, big deal positioning, and closing
- Ability to frequently interact with cross-functional teams, customers, and peer managers
- Understanding of the company vision and mission linked to direct application of methods and plans to accomplish sales targets
- Ability to work well under pressure while maintaining high attention to detail
- Experience successfully managing a team's sales pipeline and forecasting to achieve revenue, margin, and expense targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.