Manager Inside Sales I is the first level of management, directly responsible for the work activities of assigned team. Staff may consist of skilled, specialty non-exempts and/or developing professionals or career professionals with specific objectives.
- Responsible for selling the company’s products and/or services via telephone using knowledge of the company’s products/services/supplies.
- May direct customers to website or other company resources for information.
- Exercises judgment with defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Coach’s representatives to qualify leads, identify decision makers, determine customer needs, explain product/service variations, overcome customer objections and close sales.
- Responds to customer inquiries and resolves problems. Hires & performance manages sales team and complete required sales documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience. Typically 6+ years of experience. 4+ with a Master's Degree.
- Strong track record of leadership, peer-mentoring, and participation in organization
- Strong customer service focus.
- Excellent communications (oral and written), organizational, negotiation, persuasion, planning and time management skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record.
- Successful completion of Sales Manager Assessment