Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Infrastructure for our Deal Advisory practice.
- Serve as a project manager and team leader on Public Private Partnerships (PPP) advisory engagements
- Advise clients on the development and evaluation of their PPP financial models
- Support clients in negotiating PPP transactions by drafting and reviewing bid documentation, issue papers, and reports for external use
- Serve as the lead contact in building relationships with and marketing our services to selected target clients, as well as lead and support the preparation of PPP proposals to target clients
- Participate in Infrastructure/PPP conferences and other marketing initiatives
- Assist practice leadership in recruiting, training, and mentoring PPP team resources
- A minimum of five years work experience including a minimum of five years experience in Project Finance, Government Planning Agencies, Transportation Forecasting, Infrastructure Development, or Investment Firms
- Experience in successfully closing business with public agencies and growing advisory practices
- Experience in Infrastructure Financial modeling, transportation modeling, or socio-economic impact modeling
- Understanding of how to conduct effective analyses on infrastructure projects including PPP/Private Finance Initiatives from a financial and economic perspective
- FINRA Series 79, 7 and/or 24 licensed (Please note that any candidate hired by KPMG into this position that doesn't currently possess one of the aforementioned credentials needs to secure one within 90 days from the commencement of employment)
- Travel may be up to 80-100% across the United States
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Requisition #: 33228