The Manager of Information Technology will lead the IT infrastructuire team members, including engineers and administrators in virtualization, storage, networking and windows, administration.
- Leads IT Infrastructure team members (virtualization, storage, networking, and Windows engineers).
- Researches, implements, and supports Hunter’s infrastructure systems to meet specific business requirements.
- Establishes and implements best-practices standards with a focus on highly available and/or redundant systems.
- Responsible for the company’s disaster recovery/business continuity process and operational readiness.
- Continually supports the team as a technical manager providing technical and business guidance through both nominal operation and break-fix events. Constantly supports the team’s development of technical and professional skills.
- Manages team performance, including career progression, training, interviewing, hiring, rewarding, opportunity coaching, and salary reviews.
- Manages software, hardware, and professional services contracts; leads procurement of new IT equipment.
- Collaborate with other IT managers (e.g., security, development) in providing best-in-class service.
- Collaborate with Business Technology Solutions (BTS) department and other key business stakeholders, providing best-in-class platforms.
- Five years of IT Infrastructure experience with superior skills in at least three of the following subject matter domains:
- Windows administration
- Network engineering (WAN, LAN, Wireless)
- Storage Area Networks and/or Storage Appliances (iSCSI, NFS, Fibre Channel)
- Virtualization (VMware experience preferred)
- Application Virtualization (Citrix experience preferred)
- Prior supervisory experience, with demonstrable responsibilities for project management, staff coaching, and IT resource procurement.
- Demonstrable commitment to continuous improvement.
- Demonstrable champion of IT standards, procedures, and best practices.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Project management experience is a plus.