With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and the Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of something exciting. From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward.
We’re currently looking for an Information Systems Manager to join our team in Irving, TX.
Manages a team of individuals whose primary objectives are to coordinate with the business units and information system (IS) vendors, facilitate application or technical infrastructure development, manage on going application or infrastructure production support, and participate in budget planning. Manages coordination with NML and the North American affiliate companies as required for specific projects. Understands Nissan initiatives and strategies to develop information technology strategies as needed. Identifies, implements, and manages policies, procedures, and processes that contribute to the organization’s objectives.
Contributes to building brand value and achieving enduring profitable growth.
- Understands the business as it relates to the requested system development. Processes project requests. Works with outsource vendor to ensure project requests are clearly identified.
- Participates in client-sponsored business process reengineering and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Develops cost analyses and program budgets to support initiatives.
- Collaborates with management to develop information system plans, prioritize core services, new projects, and review service usage. Formulates, recommends and presents IS strategies. Assists with planning, prioritizing, and approval of IS projects.
- Provides high-level oversight for projects to ensure they are staying on track.
- Works closely with others in the IS organization.
- Ensures adherence to I.S. standards, processes, and policies.
- Works with vendor management to direct the delivery of services. Coordinates the initiation, assessment, approval and status of all requests for service submitted to vendor. Assists in problem escalation with the vendor.
- Ensures appropriate staff utilization through project assignments, training and appropriate load balancing of levels and competencies.
- Management Accountability: Has exempt subordinates or contractors. Supervises and provides leadership, coaching, guidance, training and staff development; interviews and selects unit employees; plans and evaluates employee performance; recommends merit increases, transfers and promotions; counsels and disciplines employees as necessary; recommends termination when appropriate; and monitors time and attendance of subordinates.
- Knowledge of vendor management, contract management, customer relationship management; project management skills; strong working knowledge of automotive business systems; oral and written communications skills; interpersonal skills; conflict resolution skills and project management skills.
- Ten or more years of experiencewithin an automotive finance company at a professional level.
- Five or more years providing leadership, coaching, guidance, and training and contributing to staff development. Supervised subordinates or contractors whose roles were quite diverse in objectives and content, though confined within a single discipline (e.g., Marketing, Accounting, Development, Operations, etc.).
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline required. Advanced degree preferred
- Advanced knowledge of word processor, spreadsheet and other tools to create specialized applications or products of a highly technical nature.
Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Drive your career forward and join the company leading the technology and business evolution of the automotive industry by applying today.
All of us at Nissan share a passion to design, manufacture, and sell high-performance vehicles. It is Nissan’s policy to provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, gender, military status, disability, or any other status protected by law. Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to provide proof of employment eligibility at the time of hire. **Visa sponsorship for this position is not available at this time.**
Irving Texas United States of America