What Will You Do?
The Information Management & Technology solution helps organizations align technology to meet business goals.
- Perform as a Manager within the Information Management & Technology practice supporting the management and execution of client projects as well as practice development and business development activities.
- Manage and support large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business solutions and technology solutions for large clients across several key industries.
- Apply critical thinking to help our clients achieve business objectives.
- Bring leading-edge techniques and analysis to our clients’ challenges.
- Define, analyze, and manage programs and initiatives to help fulfill our clients’ business needs.
- Conduct business assessments, develop future state business models and architectures, recommend improvements and create roadmaps.
- Prepare compelling presentations to inform and advise client executives and other stakeholders on the actions we believe their organization should undertake.
- Effectively communicate status, project findings, and recommendations to stakeholders and clients.
- Implement improvements to enhance our clients’ productivity, performance, and long-term profitability.
- Develop, maintain, and grow effective relationships with your clients and MorganFranklin project team members.
- Train personnel on improved processes and disciplines.
- Develop thought leadership materials.
- Participate in business development activities.
- Actively participate in career development activities and technical training of staff.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, including technology project leadership and business process improvement.
- Demonstrated expertise in one or more of the following:
- Cloud and Enterprise Applications
- Data & Analytics
- CIO Advisory
- Demonstrated progression of responsibility and complexity in prior work experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated communications skills, including the ability to distill complex issues into simple, compelling messages in presentations.
- Willingness and ability to collaborate effectively in a team environment and support team building.
- Experience in Agile Principles,
- Project management experience.
- Experience leading small teams and developing team members.
- Knowledge of business process improvement methodologies.
- Must be flexible for travel.
- Project management and execution of large scale system implementations/technology change initiatives is preferred.
- Experience with thought leadership, innovation, and developing sustainable approaches to long term problems facing clients is preferred.
- PMP, Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or similar certification preferred.