Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Technology Enablement for our Management Consulting practice.
- Lead multiple client service delivery teams in the active execution of engagements in compliance with firm and practice unit service delivery standards
- Utilize technical and industry knowledge to identify complex client issues and build long-term business relationships with key executives through engagement delivery and networking in professional organizations
- Participate in business development by identifying new opportunities and assisting with proposal development
- Contribute thought leadership to the development and evolution of our Technology Enablement Solutions (TES) methodologies and intellectual capital including publishing articles, whitepapers, or performing research in support of TES initiatives
- Manage and provide leadership to teams of staff level professionals and become actively involved in staff development and practice management
- A minimum of five years of TES related experience with a professional services advisory firm or publicly traded company
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; MBA or MIS from an accredited college/university preferred
- Experience with information access and delivery methods, analytics applications and tool portfolio, data sourcing and integration methods such as OLAP, ROLAP, and HOLAP and an understanding of data warehousing and data mining, ETL, EII, data cleansing, architecture, and master data management
- Experience serving as an architect and designer for data warehouse and reporting services
- Experience with data strategy, governance, stewardship, data management, and data quality programs
- Strong understanding of governance, controls, process and procedures, centers of competency, change management, data modeling, master data management, data standardization and stewardship, information integrity and compliance, and data quality management
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Requisition #: 33320