- Provide leadership in the development and implementation of health informatics and corporate information systems within Fraser Health.
- Support systems improvements in patient and employee outcomes by leading implementation of Health and Corporate Information Systems
- Collaborating with other team members in promoting new technologies and best practices for service delivery
Bring your leadership skills and knowledge of information systems to this exciting position, where you can really make a difference.
Are you motivated to join us? We will be looking for you to have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Health Information Management, or related field
- Seven (7) years management experience in a medium to large sized organization working with computerized health information systems
Does this sound like great role for you? If so, here are more reasons why you should apply:
- A career with FH will offer you the opportunity to be a part of a dedicated team of experts in a dynamic and rewarding health care environment.