About the role
Ready to bring some of the hottesttechnology in the industry to market? Excited for a chance to make your mark on a rapidly growing team? Passionate about answering the needs of Real Estate Brokers across the country? Then we’d like to talk to you. In this position, you should possess excellent people skills, passion for extraordinary service, and the ability to close prospects quickly. This is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurial, motivated, and passionate person to grow and succeed in Zillow Group’sBridgeInteractive team. The job requirements for this position are:
- Align with and be an example of Zillow Group’s core values.
- Prospect for new broker clients through relationships and networking, industry events, and cold calling.
- Handle inquiries from potential prospective prospects with top level professionalism and skill.
- Crush your sales quota.
- Understand and use Salesforce.
- Present Bridge’s product to prospective clients and close the deal.
- You will be required to cold call, handle inbound inquiries and ultimately acquire new clients.
- Travel for client meetings and to select client and national events across the country, bringing professionalism to client facing opportunities.
- Collaborate with Training to ensure proper onboarding and ongoing training exercises are implemented and products are adopted.
- Work with sales leadership to forecast sales performance and implement strategic initiatives.
About the team
Bridge is a 12 year old company acquired by Zillow Group in 2016. We are a small, but rapidly growing team that is changing the way listing data is created and managed for the better. We are in a unique position to significantly improve the way Brokers and Agents create listings, market their properties, and run their business. We work hard, we roll up our sleeves, dig in and get work done. We’re not satisfied unless we’re crushing our goals and keeping our clients smiling.
Who you are
- A consistent track record of success in a sales role.
- You will need to have a strong mindset, high level work ethic and a closer mentality.
- 5 years of experience selling software solutions to Residential Real Estate brokerage firms.
- Ability to travel as needed
- Confident, competitive and comfortable with selling in person as well as over the phone.
- Ability to prioritize and handle time effectively.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred but not required).