Manager-Incident Response/Forensics Solutions
Niche Talent Finders "NTF" is a premier boutique search and talent acquisition advisory firm that provides professional and executive recruiting and staffing services for clients domestically and internationally. We are passionate about helping companies identify quality talent and resources to achieve their business and talent acquisition objectives. Our team of experienced recruiters helps companies to navigate an ever changing and turbulent IT job market and industry. NTF is committed to serving clients and professionals in the general IT, Cybersecurity, IT Security, GRC and ERP markets.
The Manager will be responsible for working withSales team to build the delivery function for the Northeast Digital Forensics and Incident Response team to support client engagements.
This role must be hands-on at a high level with prior management experience in the private sector consulting or corporate arena. Highly prefer 7 plus years experience in Incident Response, but SOC experience will be considered. Must have client facing experience.
50% Managing digitalforensics and incident response engagements
25% Designing and developing incident response readiness exercises including tabletop exercises and toolset maintenance; Performing threat hunting through the use of SIEM, IDS and endpoint events
20% Authoring post incident reports and guiding client through remediation exercises
5% Providing pre and post salessupport
• Working knowledge of operating system artifacts for Windows/Linux/MacOS and embedded systems
• Comfortable engaging in salessupport, specifically identifying new clients and closing on deals; the ability to present findings to varying audiences including industry conferences
• The ability to obtain memory and disk images from bare metal and virtualized systems including systems residing within the cloud
• Experience with both open and closed source incident response tools (GRR, OSQuery, FireEye, etc.)
• Experience with intrusion detection systems (IDS), securityevent information management systems (SIEM), and log aggregation systems
Will not sponsor visas. Prefer someone local to NYC, Philadelphia, New Jersey or CT. Willing to relocate professionals who have experience as a Digital Forensics and Incident Response Manager. Excellent compensation and bonus opportunity.