Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in People & Change in People & Change for our Management Consulting practice.
- Lead Organizational Design for Performance engagements from beginning to end, including partnering with the client to shape organizational strategy, enterprise and functional target operating models, macro- and micro- organizational designs (structure, processes, roles and responsibilities, performance metrics and required capabilities, competencies, and skills)
- Lead engagement teams on applying innovative organizational design technologies for advanced scenario modeling
- Manage and provide leadership to teams of staff level professionals and become actively involved in staff development and practice management
- Build long-term business relationships with key executives through engagement delivery and networking in professional organizations
- Participate in business development by identifying new opportunities and assisting with proposal response
- Contribute to the development and evolution of organizational design methodologies and intellectual capital including contributing to articles, whitepapers, and training efforts
- Minimum of five years of relevant work experience related to organizational design, talent management, change management, or human resource consulting, with two years of experience in advisory services within a major consulting firm
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university required; Advanced degree in I/O Psychology, Organizational Development or related field preferred
- Experience managing a portfolio of activities within a project or team and previous experience in setting priorities and balancing competing deadlines desired
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to lead conversations and create stakeholder engagement with clients and colleagues across an organizational hierarchy
- Experience mentoring or managing employees including annual goal-setting, performance review and discussing career opportunities
- Willingness to travel eighty to one hundred percent of the time (Mon-Thurs)
Requisition #: 33106