What you will be doing
Under the general direction of the Vice President, Technology Solutions, responsible for strategy and success of customer installs.
- Analyzes complex business needs presented by customers and recommends technical solutions.
- Ensures the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions.
- Directs operations in executing production tasks according to a documented schedule that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Become an expert and advise on client requests, features, best practices, project scopes, and budgets.
- Approves all business requirements prior to the technical solution.
- Perform liaison duties between users, operations, and programming personnel in the areas of systems design, modifications, or troubleshooting.
What your background should look like (minimum qualifications)
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year Bachelor's Degree Program. Normally requires a minimum of five (5) years related and progressively responsible experience.
- Available for occasional travel
- Experience and understanding of the healthcare industry
- Healthcare integration experience and knowledge of HIT standards, such as NCPDP, HL7, X12 is a plus.
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems.
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
- Healthcare for associates and eligible dependents, same-sex and domestic partners
- Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
- Paid volunteer time off
- Life insurance and disability protection
- Pet insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Retirement benefits and more…
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.