WHAT WE NEED
Imaging team leader
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Physicians rely on our imaging tech team for proper preparation and documentation of x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and other medical images. These are high-tech, hands-on jobs and they require a manager who can make sure everyone is following procedures to provide the most accurate imaging and the best possible patient care.
Are you a good leader? Are you trained in imaging technology procedures? Can you schedule others and oversee their work? Can you accurately document patient information and clinical details? We have just the job for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Routine rounding with patients and employees.
- Promote and maintain effective communication within department, service line and teams.
- Assist Team Leaders in developing leadership skills.
- Represent the Radiology Department within the Ancillary Services line and hospital committees.
- Participate in and support shared goals of department, teams and organization.
- Prepare and present capital, expense and personnel budgets.
- Monitor utilization of equipment, supplies and personnel.
- Review all financial reports on an ongoing basis.
- Attend construction project meetings.
- Assist with implementation and evaluation of emergency procedures (fire, disaster and emergency situations).
- Meet the requirements to pass all mandatory inspections.
- Responsible for the goals set through employee and patient satisfaction.
- Assist Imaging Services quality manager with Performance Improvement Plan.
- Assist with the investigation for patient complaints and provide feedback to assist Imaging Services Quality manager in a timely manner.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Identify personal learning needs. Seek opportunity for continued learning.
- Utilize time productively.
- Managerial experience.
- Knowledge of current accreditation regulations.
- Demonstrate flexibility in staffing and adaptability to changes in patient care practice.
- Exercise safe judgement in decision making.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
5-10 Years Experience