This position requires significant interaction with site and GBS Facilities leadership, other Raytheon functional organizations including IT, Security, Environmental Health and Safety, internal customers, suppliers, and government compliance officials.
- Ensure that the day-to-day site operations and infrastructure are reliable, well maintained and are operating in accordance with Raytheon, Federal, State and local codes, and regulations, and internal policies
- Responsible for reporting site level key performance metrics
- Lead all aspects of Facilities Operations and Maintenance, customer focus, supplier management, critical infrastructure systems operations and maintenance in a high consequence environment
- Organizational and personnel development, operating and capital budget planning and forecasting, and execution, as well as quality and process improvement
- Responsible for ensuring that strategic execution of all facilities maintenance and infrastructure activities provide a safe, reliable work environment
- Responsible to support site audits and ensure compliance
- Effectively manage competing/conflicting stakeholder priorities
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience leading a Facilities / Real Estate organization, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Demonstrated financial management experience with a multi-million dollar budget
- Demonstrated ability to lead a diverse work group in a results oriented environment
- Previous leadership position in a fast paced, high consequence environment that included multiple organizations and contractors. This would include extensive experience building strong cross-functional teams with proven results.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, MS Project, etc.).
- This position may require moderate business travel, as needed
- This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization
- Certified Facility Manager (CFM) or Facility Management Professional (FMP) certification from IFMA
- Knowledge and understanding of DOD and SCI Physical Security practices, Environmental Health & Safety/OHSA standards and Information Technology standards
- Capable of obtaining a TS/SCI clearance, if needed
- Knowledge of facility design and work management systems (AutoCad, CAFM, CMMS, BMS )
- Knowledge of Facilities Operations and Maintenance industry Best Practices
- Experience in Six Sigma and change management (RTN R6S Specialist qualification)
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Facilities Management, or Business Administration or related discipline