About This Opportunity
InComm is looking for a Product Manager to join our Financial Services Product Team. This role would work to execute product management and marketing initiatives for our financial services product group which includes our Vanilla Open-Loop offerings i.e. Vanilla Gift, Vanilla Debit, and Vanilla Direct, as well as Closed-Loop offerings which are still in development. We are looking for a product management professional that understands the consumer goods industry as well as payments. We are looking for someone who understands and can utilize product management and marketing best practices to assist in establishing and optimizing current processes, programs and strategies. This role will work with Director, Product Marketing to establish and understand strategy, then drive tactical execution as it pertains to, product value statement, go-to-market, promotional plans, overall roadmap and marketing calendars and any other activity or initiative dealing with financial services products, with the goal of growing both retailer partnerships (B2B) as well as consumer adoption (B2C) across all product offerings under the financial services umbrella.
- Work with Director, Product Marketing to drive tactical execution for all product initiatives under FS umbrella
- Execute processes, plans and calendars to drive product adoption across retailers and consumers
- Lead in the creation of value statements, go-to-market plans, marketing calendars and promotional plans for all financial services
- Work within best practices framework to execute strategy
- Provide exceptional customer service to partners, retailers etc.
- Grow adoption across retailers and consumers for FS Product set
- Work effectively with internal organizations
- Help to manage agencies and any third party relationships as they pertain to FS Product Marketing
- 3-5 years minimum leading payment based product marketing
- 3-5 years of experience working in the payments space as a marketing leader
- Solid understanding of the prepaid market place and relevant consumer based products
- Ability to lead across technical and business teams
- Solid understanding of product marketing best practices and the ability to drive product management best practices throughout the organization.
- Ability to communicate at all org levels
- Ability to interact effectively with customers and partners
- Ability to hire and manage team members
InComm provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, citizenship, veteran’s status, age, disability status, genetics or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.