Blackhawk Network Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAWK) is a leading prepaid and payments global company, which supports the program management and distribution of gift cards, prepaid telecom products and financial service products in a number of different retail, digital and incentive channels. Blackhawk’s digital platform supports prepaid across a network of digitaldistribution partners including retailers, financial service providers, and mobile wallets. Blackhawk’s Achievers Employee Success Platform™ enables social recognition, which dramatically increases employee engagement and drives business success. For more information, please visit www.blackhawknetwork.com or websites Achievers, Blackhawk Engagement Solutions, Cardpool, ExtraMeasures, Gift Card Lab, Gift Card Mall, GiftCards.comand OmniCard.
The Manager of Client Services leads a team of Account Managers and Account Specialist and plays an active role in the day-to-day management of assigned clients. This role is responsible for ensuring the highest level of client satisfaction by proactively monitoring KPI’s as well as regular participation in client engagements and activities. This position requires daily interaction and collaboration with all support throughout the company including Operations, IT, Marketing, Finance and Fulfillment. The Manager will report to the Director of Client Services.
- Manages and leads a team of account managers and account specialist.
- Develop, maintain and grow the client relationship and rapport at a higher level.
- Owns client issue escalation and resolution process.
- Continuous professional development and process improvement, implement policies and procedures within Client Services team.
- Ensure a high level of service through proactive communication and monitoring of assigned accounts.
- Provide sales support for existing and prospective clients.
- Lead, mentor and develop a team of Account Managers and Specialists.
- Responsible for the hiring, firing and performance management of the employees within the department.
- Ensure documentation and processes are in compliance with department standards and look for opportunities for improvement.
- Review of client programs to assess strategic direction and growth opportunities.
- Active participant in the leadership team, providing client status, feedback and insight.
- BachelorDegreepreferred or equivalent experience.
- 8+ Years Client Support/Account Management Experience.
- 3+ Years Management/Supervisory Experience.
- Utility experiencepreferred.
- Demonstrated strong leadership / management skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both written and verbal formats, and experience presenting to small and large groups.
- Strong computer skills. Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to lead, manage, develop, and grow a team.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Results oriented and driven individual.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks.
- Customer focused.
- Proven ability in client relationship building and customer lifecycle management.
- Strong collaboration skills.