Description: Generally responsible for a medium size group or program, with both administrative and client caseload responsibilities.
- Makes budget recommendations.
- Has counseling/disciplinary responsibilities: conducts performance evaluations; responsible for allocation of resources; has overall personnel management responsibility (HR, personnel, compensation issues).
- Generally over a larger team, such as Adult/Child or CDS.
- Responsible for overall program design and operations within unit.
- Accountable for access outcomes; allocation of resources.
- May participate on regional committees.
- Minimum two (2) years of post license, paid experience as a member of a psychiatric treatment team in an outpatient setting/program under licensed supervision.
- Master's degree in applied behavioral science required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Current license as a Marriage, Family and Child Counselor, a Marriage Family Therapist or a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in the State of California.
- Must have a Nat'l Provider Identifier (NPI), or obtain an NPI, prior to employment start date.
- Knowledge of state regulations with regard to ethics, treatment, patient rights and confidentiality.
Job Number: 644352